Mesolift is used to treat and slow the process of ageing. This treatment results in improved tonicity and elasticity. Skin appears clear with notably improved complexion.
As we age, our skin loses vital nutrients as a result of the sun exposure, hormonal changes, poor diet and poor circulation. Mesolift allows the true restructuring of the skin tissue.
8 proven anti-ageing actions
- Wrinkle treatment – active repair of cutaneous damages
2. Hydration (active & exogenous) – reduction of water loss
3. Brightness / Radiance optimisation
4. Ionic balancing – overcoming mineral deficiencies
5. Stimulation of cellular growth
6. Active redensification of the dermis
7. Cellular protection
8. Visco-elastic regeneration
MESOLIFT IS COMPOSED OF 54 + 1 ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
- HYALURONIC ACID– is an indispensable element for the visco-elastic balance of the dermis and epidermis
- 13 VITAMINS– Vitamin A, Vitamin B, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Vitamin K – all of them are required for the good exogenous biological balance of the skin
- 23 AMINO ACIDS– they are the basis of the tissue architecture of the skin
- 6 MINERALS– they improve different biological metabolisms
- 6 COENZYMES– they improve the speed of metabolic reactions of the organism and increase the tissue construction speed
- 5 NUCLEIC ACIDS– stimulate the synthesis of the noble proteins of the dermis and thereby they restructure the entire tissue
- 2 REDUCING AGENTS– stop radical oxidation reactions of the dermis and epidermis cells
- The improvement is progressive and cumulative. The result is visible from the first session: the skin is more hydrated and toned. However more treatments are required to maintain the skin. Mesolift is performed in an initial series of 2-4 treatments spaced 4 weeks apart. After that, one treatment every 3-4 months is recommended. Effects are cumulative.
- You may experience some bruising and swelling as well as some soreness in the treated area for up to 48 hours after the treatment.